Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Our wonderful Halloween started out with a yummy dinner at Village Inn, in our costumes of course! I dressed up as Miss White Trash 2008, Stacey went as a 50's girl, her hair was awesome if i do say so myself :) and Alysia went as a cute cat. After dinner we drove around for a while looking for a fun dance or party to go to. We ended up going to a party that our friend Jared told us about. We hung out and danced for a little while. After the party we just came home and ate a little bit of junk food and then crashed for the night. It was a good night.



us girls all ready to go out...



...sisters...



...Stacey striking a pose...



...straight from the trailer park...


4 comments:

Chris said...

Love the pics! I had a great time at dinner last night, I hope you had a happy birthday. Love you sis.

Anonymous said...

SO, I would like to be stalked! I'm going to stalk you, just wanted to let you know. You guys are soo funny I wish I had a sis. I'll just live through you two.
And Happy Beleated Birthday Erin, hope you had a good one!

love your cousin, Anna

Bree said...

Hey girls!! We need some updates from you guys! I'm blogaholic and need things to read! Anyways, we went private so if you want an invite email me. breonne_777@yahoo.com

sdheinens said...

OK so PLEASE look back at my blog bc stacey and I pretty much look like twins oh and Michaela. Kyle thinks we look like sister. :D Cute blog!!!